Super Racing Dampers utilize a full-length adjustment system to allow shock length and spring pre-load to be adjusted independently. Separate 16 - way adjustments for compression and rebound damping enable the user to fine tune for any situation.
TEIN has incorporated both camber and caster adjustment into the front pillow ball upper mounts for strut type vehicles. External reservoirs on SA type dampers allow for added oil capacity. Spring rates and shock valving were derived for many years of motorsports support, to provide the ultimate damper for competition. Designed and tested for circuit use by advanced and professional drivers who are seeking complete damper tuning capability.
Made in Japan under strict quality control standards and developed by highly trained suspension engineers.
- Steel Construction
- Mono Tube internal construction
- Inverted design for strut type front and rear
- Ride Height adjustable via threaded body and spring seats
- 16 × 16 way adjustable dampers, compression and rebound separately adjustable
- Pillow ball upper mounts for increased steering feel
- Upper and lower camber adjustment on front for strut type vehicles
- Caster adjustment on front for strut type vehicles
- Dual EDFC (Electronic Damping Force Controller) compatible (2 sets of EDFC kit required)
- Powder coated brackets with Teflon coated shock body for heavy duty rust prevention
Contents of Damper Kit:
- Adjustable Shock Absorber × 4
- Some applications include helper springs
- Pillow ball Upper Mount × 4
- Lower Spring Seat × 4
- Seat Lock × 8
- Bump Rubber × 4
- Hook Spanner × 2
- Dust Cover × 4
- Instruction Manual × 1
- Sticker Sheet × 1
Picture for illustration purposes only - actual kit may differ from shown.